September’s most AWESOME blogs…
September’s been all about finding myself some sort of routine again. I’ve been all out of sorts of late, and I’ve felt it physically and mentally. So the gym schedule has been penned in my diary, no more snaking on the go and making REAL food again, taking down time of absolute nothingness, and remembering to do ONE THING AT A TIME! Yeah I can multitask, name a woman who can’t, but juggling 38 balls all at once gets somewhat a little stressful. I see you nodding in agreement.
So, it’s time to start holiday saving, making some of the recipes I’ve been pinning like a crazed pinning machine, and updating and warming up that wardrobe of mine.
- I REALLY want to start making some video diaries. I love watching other people’s, I must get over my fear on learning how to edit them.
- Sophie Dahl is just beautiful…
- I need to find out if this granola is as killer as it states, after making my first batch, I can confirm it certainly is!
- I absolutely adore the little love stories on this blog.
- Leather, studs and lace, what’s not to love?!
- I never thought I’d say it, but I want a black panther tshirt.
- Love black and white, love simplicity, love beautiful handwriting.
- Must. Be. More. Brave. With. My. Lip. Colour.
- This totally inspired me to get more crafty.
- I soooooooooooo hope these brownies taste as jaw dropping good as they look!!
- As if I didn’t already want a holiday badly enough… So, so jealous.