August’s best… Blogs
I get inspiration from a stack of places, not just other people’s blogs. I have however, wanted to somehow share the one’s that have caught my eye the most, and have been having a self debate on how I want to share these with you guys, so I may over the upcoming months have a play around with how I do. But for now, I’m going to give you a “Best of the Month” in blog world, according to me.
- I’ve just found Sylvia’s blog this month, and love her mix of fashion, twisted in with great photography and a good dose of travel.
- Does there sound like a more perfect cookie??
- You know I’ve been loving everything pale and white and pastel and soothing lately? Well I’m now loving this twist with neon pastel shades!
- One of my fav 365 project’s lately.
- Try not to get puppy dog eyes over these little chaps and their cardboard crowns!
- This is making it in purely for it’s plane shots, I can’t stop taking ones of my own.
- I get closet envy whenever I read Cath’s posts. *Swoon*.
- I want to start being more cohesive and THINK about my own Instagram shots. One of the sets I admire.
- The first song INSTANTLY takes me bag to Thailand and wipes a massive smile across my face. I still judge the rest of the.ego.tripper’s music taste mind. *Insert smily/winking face*
- Desserts in jars?? What an AWESOME idea for a summer picnic. This book’s hitting my wish list.
- Creative career launch hints and tips: wrapped up nicely here.